You must be aware of the fact that the Indian economy has taken a major hit due to corona virus and thus the value of dollar in return of Indian INR has decreased. Due to this economic crisis, the common man is suffering a lot. The best way to revive the economy of India is to purchase made in India products.
In this way, the Indian economy can be boosted in just a span of 100 days. Another thing that you need to keep in mind is to avoid purchasing international products. The ideal way to recognize is to check the bar code before you purchase the product.
All the made in India products has a bar code that starts with 890. So, the next time you go to the supermarket or buy online, then do check the bar code before you make a purchase.
Here are some of the advantages of purchasing made in India products:-
- If you purchase a product that has been manufactured locally in India, then the money would stay in our own country. However, you should keep in mind that the manufacturer doesn’t invest the money earned in another country.
- Also, the prices of the good would reduce significantly as it won’t involve any sought of complex processing and packing. Moreover, the shipping price would also get reduced significantly.
- Purchasing a lot more made in India products would help to generate a lot more profit locally and thus the living standard of the people working in such an organization would increase significantly.
- As the products would be produced in our own country, hence the government revenue would also get boosted. In this way, government an easily by pass the profit to the common man through major government benefits.
- The money that would be saved from producing the goods locally can very well be invested in local companies and thus the net worth and quality of companies would increase drastically.
- Since, the goods would be produced locally and thus the durability of the products would be increased which can be quite beneficial for the common man in a long run as they would get complete value for money.
You should keep in mind that all the points that we have mentioned above would only work out if local business don’t invest their money in some other countries.
Also, as the proud citizen of the countries, we should think about investing in our own country. This is possibly the only way through which we can boost the economy of our country.
The best part is that it will help to increase the jobs in India which will help the country to prosper.