Who likes the tiny red dots on the skin? Pimples are a growing problem especially for the youth who face this issue & then try their hands at every possible trick to remove them. Pimples can be troublesome to the extent that it can even leave behind scars on the skin, which can get even more frustrating for a person. These dots on the skin not only make a person uncomfortable but in a way, also lowerhis/her confidence.
Different people suggest different tips & tricks & remedies to get rid of these reddish-brown dots, but few talk about how to get rid of the pimple scars.
Let us have a look at a few of the most natural ways to remove pimple marks using home remedies.
- Honey & Cinnamon – honey improves the moisture of the skin & brightens it up, reducing the pimple scars. Both cinnamon & honey have anti-bacterial properties that prevent bacterial infestation. Apply honey & cinnamon powder on the face & leave it on overnight. Wash the face in the morning with cold water & use this remedy 3-4 times in a week.
- Lemon juice – pimple marks gets removed with lemon juice as it contains Vitamin C which brightens the skin & has bleaching properties. With the help of a cotton pad, apply the lemon juice on affected areas & leave it for 15-20 minutes, then wash the face with lukewarm water & pat dry. This remedy can be used every alternate day. However, people with very sensitive skin can avoid this remedy.
- Gram flour with curd – lactic acid is present in curd, which is also a great alpha-hydroxy acid that helps in exfoliating the skin & diminishes pimple marks. Gram flour since ages is known to maintain the pH balance of the skin & is rich in alkalising & cleaning properties. Mix gram flour & curd with honey & turmeric to form a paste & apply it on the affected areas. Leave it for 20 minutes & rinse it off. This remedy can be used once a week.
- Aloe vera – aloe vera helps in diminishing pimple scars & reducing inflammation as it has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory properties & antioxidants. Use aloe vera gel on the affected areas, leave it overnight & wash the face in the morning. Use this remedy every day for best results.
- Coconut oil – coconut oil helps in skin cell generation & stimulates collagen production to make the skin supple & remove pimple scars as it also contains antioxidants & vitamin E. Taking coconut oil on your palms, rub the palms together to warm up the oil & apply it on the affected areas. Leave it overnight & rinse it off in the morning. This remedy can be used everyday.