For all the girls or women out there, everything might change except the thirst for buying new clothes or updating wardrobes with some fresh fashion stuff.
Trends come & go & every year we come across some fashion tips from people around, fashion runways or some experts from the industry who help us in choosing the right fashion stuff for us to look forward to the New Year.
For starting of the new decade, 2020 the fashion police has come up with a list of fashion trends that were spotted at the spring/summer fashion week collection for 2020. These new fashion trends will help us update our wardrobes & become a fashionista ourselves.
Let us have a sneak peek at these new fashion trends to look out for 2020.
- Victorian sleeves – oversized Victorian sleeves may be a thing of the past but is catching up with the current trends & how! It makes the waist look slimmer & gives an instant feminine touch to the look.
- Boots with dresses – pairing boots with any feminine dresses are the talk of the fashion town right now. When you are a tomboy at heart but also want to show your girly side this combo is fire & can never go wrong.
- Bucket hats – hats always look very stylish on anybody. It has a vibe of its own whether you wear it on a dress or just on plain jeans t-shirt; it makes the look very impressive.
- Shoes with pants – this is especially for all the working women out there. A stylish pair of heels with jeans, slacks or cigarette pants can also be paired with jackets or blazers can make the look classy.
- Stockings & printed tops – the go-to fashion for any girl which can never fail is pairing stockings with printed tops. Choosing different colours & tones can make you stand out from a crowd with this simple formula.
The above are some cool stylish trends which you can choose to wear this coming year 2020 & make a style statement for yourself for the entire year for people to remember.